A trio of 4-8-4 “Northern” steam locomotives built in the shops of the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad in Burlington, Iowa. They were built around 1940 and were in service through the mid-1950’s.
CB&Q 5633 at the Douglas Railroad Interpretive Center, Douglas, WY
CB&Q 5614 at Patee Park in St Joseph, Missouri
CB&Q 5631 across the street from the old Burlington Route depot in Sheridan, Wyoming